In developments for vehicle optimization there is only one constraint for our engineers: setting benchmarks, in terms of sportiness, functionality and reliability. To accomplish this high objective we pay special attention to the development process of our technical innovations.
MTM conducts test on all modifications to strict self-imposed quality standards.
Quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001/2000.
MTM is member in the following associations
Member in the Producers Association of the German automobile industry
The VDA promotes the interests of the entire German automobile industry on national and international levels in all fields of the motor transport sector, for example in the economical area, transport and environmental policy, technical legislation, standardisation and quality assurance.
Members of the association are companies that operate a plant in the Federal Republic of Germany for the industrial production of motor vehicles, their engines, trailers, special bodies and containers and vehicle parts and accessories.
Around 500 companies with a total of 735,000 employees from these manufacturing sectors have joined the association. The VDA head office is in Frankfurt-am-Main with offices in Berlin and Brussels.
Member in the Association of Automobile tuner
Mission & Tasks
- Representing the interests of ALL specialty tuning companies
- Participation and active work in regulatory councils
- Intensive lobbying at national, European and international levels
- Securing the continued existence of the national and European specialty products market
- Interpretation of the European/ International legislation for national implementation
- Public relations work an aim towards creating a positive image of members and the industry
- Establishing technical working groups
- Developing joint projects with the aim of cost sharing for member companies
- Full time general management in respect of extensive & neutral perception of all occurring duties
- International market info and monitoring
- Support in all issues regarding corporate management
- Arbitration board
- Open communication on issues like
- Regulatory changes
- Decisions and judgements relevant to the industry
- Market potentials
- Market data on the various markets
- Export conditions and regulations